Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Hello Everyone out of Switzerland

Hello friends....
    I am new member of this community. My self stenthpatric I always share some good and latest fashion information. I always prefer to know some good and latest information about latest fashion so I want to share and get some good knowledge of latest clothes information.

Welcome from Oklahoma. You live in a beautiful part of the world as I have visited Zurich. I am just learning quilting myself but I suppose we are all learners. I thought of one bit of advise to give you when purchasing fabric, buy enough that you won't be caught short if there is a mistake or you put it away for a time and it is discontnued.

Hi from Victoria Australia.

I buy on line and locally - fabric is expensive in Australia. Hancocks of Paducha and Fabric Depot have both been excellent suppliers to me for a long time now. You can mix fabrics from different manufacturers, sometimes to get the colours or the effect you want you will have to specially with your Art Quilts. Your machine may be the decision maker with which threads you use and poly has it's uses to be sure. No question is too silly because we have all at some stage asked it ourself and this is the family that gives the best support and encouragement for your quilting journey. Welcome Home.
    Merivale
    Australia.

Welcome to the board from Southern California!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4