Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

:thumbup: :thumbup: Hello all I am Ruthie...I am 61 years old and started quilting this year My favorite sewing machine currently is a 401A Singer Slant needle........I live in upstate NY.........Living with me right now I have a dog 2 cats and a thirteen year old grandson

Blog Entries
    Hey there. Welcome!

Hi Ruthie! I look forward to getting to know you.

Hello everyone....I am a cross stitcher every day and have been doing some quilting for a few months. Working gets in the way of my time because I could be sewing or stitching all day long. I am 55, married, 4 sons(2 are steps with 4 grandchildren but they live far away). I have a loving 12 year old yellow lab. I like message boards for the ideas that come across and look forward to learning better quilting.

Mj

Hi everyone ! I live in Upstate New York and work at a local quilt shop !! It really isn't working, it's too much fun. I think this is a great idea, we can learn so much from each other...

Hello everyone ..... I live in North West Oklahoma. This chat site looks like it will be interesting and helpful. I am glad to see it. We all have questions and what better way to help others!

Hi everyone, I just joined and I live in Co. I've been quilting for about 10 years now and still have a lot to learn. I do traditional quilting and Hawaiian quilting. I have 6 kids, 5 grandkids, and 5 dogs. I do keep busy.

hello ruthie im not good at this but thought i would try im 63 and love to sew and quilt would love to talk to others whith same in trest pat

Hi Pat, I've never joined a quilting forum before either, but I think it will be fun to share and receive info from other quilters.

Hello everyone,
    I have just joined. This looks like a lot of fun. I am 59, I have 2 sons 1 12 year old grand son and 2 granddaughters one 5 and one 2. I also have two dogs and one cat. I only started quilting a couple of years ago. I am in Nova Scotia, Canada

Hope to chat with you all about quilting, Ann M
    :wink:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast