Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

:thumbup: :thumbup: Hello all I am Ruthie...I am 61 years old and started quilting this year My favorite sewing machine currently is a 401A Singer Slant needle........I live in upstate NY.........Living with me right now I have a dog 2 cats and a thirteen year old grandson

Blog Entries
    Hey there. Welcome!

Hi Ruthie! I look forward to getting to know you.

Hello everyone....I am a cross stitcher every day and have been doing some quilting for a few months. Working gets in the way of my time because I could be sewing or stitching all day long. I am 55, married, 4 sons(2 are steps with 4 grandchildren but they live far away). I have a loving 12 year old yellow lab. I like message boards for the ideas that come across and look forward to learning better quilting.

Mj

Hi everyone ! I live in Upstate New York and work at a local quilt shop !! It really isn't working, it's too much fun. I think this is a great idea, we can learn so much from each other...

Hello everyone ..... I live in North West Oklahoma. This chat site looks like it will be interesting and helpful. I am glad to see it. We all have questions and what better way to help others!

Hi everyone, I just joined and I live in Co. I've been quilting for about 10 years now and still have a lot to learn. I do traditional quilting and Hawaiian quilting. I have 6 kids, 5 grandkids, and 5 dogs. I do keep busy.

hello ruthie im not good at this but thought i would try im 63 and love to sew and quilt would love to talk to others whith same in trest pat

Hi Pat, I've never joined a quilting forum before either, but I think it will be fun to share and receive info from other quilters.

Hello everyone,
    I have just joined. This looks like a lot of fun. I am 59, I have 2 sons 1 12 year old grand son and 2 granddaughters one 5 and one 2. I also have two dogs and one cat. I only started quilting a couple of years ago. I am in Nova Scotia, Canada

Hope to chat with you all about quilting, Ann M
    :wink:

Hello everyone! I've been receiving the email newsletters for a few months, and I've learned so much! I can't wait to find out what new tricks I'll learn from all of you! I've been quilting for a few years. Everything I've done has been relatively simple, as I haven't taken any classes. I have fun though, and enjoy every stitch I make with my sewing machine!

Tammy

Hi everyone. My name is Debbie and I live in Orange County CA. I've been quilting for about 3 years now and ALWAYS have a quilt project going!! I have 1 son, who lives in Arizona and 2 daughters who STILL live at home! I also have two beagles who are my best buddys!!!!

Debbie

Hi all I,m 56 and been quilting for 5 years. Have 3 children and 5 grandchildren.
    Have been married for longgg time and 3 min pins dogs. :roll:

Nancy
    Westland Michigan

Hello, I have been quilting for many years but need to learn the "new ways" of quilting.

Janet
    North Carolina

Hi...I am Judy, in Louisiana. Been quilting now for almost 3 yrs. Still got a lot to learn, but enjoying it!
    Shutejute

Hi...I'm Chris from Ocean Springs,MS. I've been quilting for 30+ years and love it. I have 2 daughters who are also addicted to it. It's the best therapy ever invented!

Hi everybody! I'm Leslee, I live in Southern California but am originally from Boston. Been sewing and quilting maybe 30 years now, there's no better hobby! This chat line is a wonderful idea--thank you Konstantin.

I'm Tammy in North Bend, WA. Moved here in October of last year from NC. Met a neighbor, went to a quilt expo and have been hooked ever since. Bought a Designer SE in April and am loving quilting and embroidering on it. Can't wait to get all the great ideas and helpful hints from this board. QuiltedParadise.com has already been a gift. I might even be able to contribute an idea or help someone out.

BMT

Hi...I'm Barbara.......I'm in Philadelphia and take classes once a week for about 2 hours...been quilting for approx 9 months and love to hear what others are doing.. :)

Hello, new chatting but willing to jump in. I've been quilting for 1 year now and love every minute of it. I've taken several classes and found them very helpful. I'm drawn to the 30's fabric and I'm looking for a neat quilt to make using them. Any suggestions?

Hi Everyone, just joined today. Looking forward to sharing ideas. I am 65, have been quilting for about 5 years now and love it. Live in Calif.

Hello everyone... My name is Joanie and I just started quilting this summer. I love it. I am 50 years old, married (for a very long time) and I have two dogs. I love this newletter especially since I did not take any classes in quilting and I have learned very much from it. I am sure I will learn even more by being a part of this forum.

Hi All!
    I'm Jutta from northern New Jersey. I've been quilting for about a year and a half, so I'm still new, but I don't get much time between work and kids. Hoping to get to know all of you a little better!
    :-)

This is my first attempt on a message board. Not too sure if I am doing this right. I am 74, quilting for 6 years, and obsessed! Have competed 30 quilts and usually send them to a pro for quilting. Hope to pick up some good ideas. I major in squares and rectangles. Have branced out on occasion, but not too often. Looking forward to having fun on this site.

:lol: hi all,I am Linda and I live in Broken Arrow Okla.I love to quilt.I have one in the frame( x King) and am working on 3 more,pieceing.And baby quilts also...Hope to learn and share from all the other quilters on the board....happy quilting.Linda

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast