Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Help! I'm a Fabri-holic!

I know it's a sickness...I cannot drive past a fabric store without going in and buying fabrics for which I have no (current) use. And I've got so many UFO's that my husband is considering an intervention. I have been sewing since I was old enough to thread mom's old Kenmore machine. It was blue and in a blonde wood cabinet! I have been quilting since 2006 so I guess I'm still a newbie. I love all aspects of quilting but I am especially fond of cutting up all those colorful little pieces and sewing them together to create something beautiful. It reminds me of that toy from the early 1960's: Colorforms. Am I showing my age or what! I am a machine quilter thus far but I have a secret yearning to do hand quilting someday. Maybe when I retire from full time nursing....
    Hope to hear from you all!
    J-LA

Welcome from Florida. I remember colorforms!

My name is Nina and i m a fabri-holic too :wink:

Hi, I'm Sharon and I am a quiltaholic. I don't think I want any help! I like feeling fabric! I caress mine whenever I walk by it. It feels so gooooood. :lol:

Welcome to the board! :lol:

Welcome, but I hope you aren't hoping for an intervention here. If anything with all the beautiful things posted by members you WIP list will grow longer and longer.

*Waves from Iowa* :)

Welcome from Southern California. Many of us here have that disease. I just can't stop buying, if only a small piece or two. I remember Colorfroms, barely.

Hello....seems you are not alone....I don't think it's a sickness....more a passion (there, that feels better doesn't it!). Gotta love passionate people!

Welcome from a semi-retired RN. You have much in common with us here--we're all addicts (and enablers).

Blog Entries
    Hi and Welcome from Northern Indiana ! Can't wait to see some of your quilts :shock: We love pictures :wink: As for an intervention, not gonna happen here... sorry . We love our fabric 8)
    Sharon

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast