Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone,

Power Poster
    Hello Judy!
    Welcome from Minnesota!
    Sign up for some classes at your local quilt shop. You'll learn alot in no time!

Hi Laquita

I have lived in Southeast Texas all my life up to the past 3 years. I sure wish I lived close because I would love to come learn with your group. I am looking for a pattern of blocks to make my Grandson a disney car quilt and I have no clue where to begin. I have looked high and low for a pattern that is not to hard and is cute, for a twin size quilt. I am so happy to meet you and be a part of this group.
    Take Care
    Judy

Hi Jane or is it JJ? I am signed up for a class but with the holidays upon us, she will not have them until after the first of the year So I will continue to scour the net looking for a pattern I like that isn't too difficult and go ahead and begin on it. If it turns out well I will let everyone know lol Very nice to meet you, I already love this forum!
    Judy

welcome from se TX -- warm wishes pattern is easy and good for prints like Cars or add borders to a picture fabric -- good luck!!
    diane

Hello Judy, welcome from northern California!
    Janet L52

Blog Entries
    Welcome! A good place to start.is the Missouri quilt company.Several easy blocks and patterns in her tutorials on youtube.Can't wait to see your work!

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Dallas Tx. Watch and learn. There are a lot of good quilters on here that will help you.

Thanks all

Thank you everyone for such warm welcomes! I am sure I will be around for a long time. As usual today I have been surfing the net looking for just the right pattern, not sure what I'll do with it when I find it, but I am going to give it a good try. I am so tired of looking, I found one that seems pretty easy and upfront with the instructions so I think I am going to start it soon as the holiday is over. Wish me luck. And have a very Happy Thanksgiving
    Hugs to all
    Judy

Where in SE Texas? I am from Orange. That's what I want to do make simple blocks with the cars and then do borders. But I seem to think I need measurements so it will come out square LOL

Super Member Damsel in DisDress's Avatar
    Welcome from New Mexico!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast