Old 09-06-2007, 06:50 PM

HI ALL I'M VERY NEW AT THIS AND AM A LITTLE SCARED. BE GENTLE WITH ME
Old 09-06-2007, 07:31 PM
lin

Aw Quiltnut, we're nothing if not gentle! :) We're so glad to have you here. Can't wait to get to know you a little better. Jump right in and share your ideas, advice, questions, and pictures of your work if you feel like it. We love to drool all over everyone else's work!! :)
Old 09-06-2007, 11:15 PM
Power Poster

Hi Quiltnut, Don't be shy or afraid of us, we are a friendly bunch here and really enjoy meeting new people and sharing ideas, pictures, knowledge and experiences with all. :D Please join in our chats or post to one of the threads, we would love to hear from you! :D :D :D
Old 09-07-2007, 05:25 AM

Be gentle? We're quilters, what else could we be? Welcome to the best group anywhere in the world. We're anxious to get to know you so jump right in, the water is fine! :lol:

Sharon
Old 09-07-2007, 05:30 AM

Don't be worried.....this is the greatest place in the world.....everyone is freindly and the information you learn---it's UNBELIEVEABLE! And, don't forget to take a look at the pictures section. If you are ever lacking for inspiration, that is the place to browse. The best part is the sense of community that exists here. Experienced experts are more than happy to share their wisdom, knowledge and tricks----it is truly a learning experience! (plus lots of the posts just make me smile :-) )
Old 09-07-2007, 07:47 AM

Welcome to the family! We're happy to have you join us! We tend to be nuts on occasion. LOL- (laughing out loud). Everyone here is extremely helpful and supportive not to mention very inspirational. I think I could go on and on. I just wanted to give you a warm welcome. Feel free to post any questions or comments you may have. If you have any pictures you'd like to share with us, we would LOVE to see them.

:D
Old 09-07-2007, 09:40 AM

Hello and welcome, is very nice to meet you. I'm from New Zealand, which is right down at the bottom of the world :D . This is a lovely friendly group here, so check out the pics or join a conversation in a thread or post some of your own pics if you want to, we all love to see others work :P
Old 09-11-2007, 07:54 PM

THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME...I'M SO NEW I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO ANSWER YOU. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN..I CAN TELL ALREADY!
Old 09-12-2007, 07:22 AM

Hi, Quiltnut.
This may be the funnest place to visit on the www! I know you'll love it. We're all of different experience levels, here.
Feel free to jump into the fun!
Old 09-12-2007, 07:31 AM
bj

Hi Quiltnut. Welcome. Brouse in recent topics at the top of the quilt board. It's a good way to get a feel for how nice and helpful everyone are. This is truly a wonderful and talented group of quilters. Have fun.