Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: sharing patterns

I'm new to this site and would love to know if anyone ever shares patterns, or lets you know what book they may have gotten it from? I've seen many beautiful quilts and would love to make some of them. Today I seen one made by GrandmaBonnie, would love to make it. Thanks for your help.

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    Hi and Welcome from NC! Yes people share all kinds of info here :)

Blog Entries
    When you see a quilt you want to know more about ask on the topic- chances are others also want to know or you can send the person a PM :lol:

Hello and welcome from Ontario.

Thanks for your help, I only hope I can become a good quilter like many on this site.

Hello and welcome from Kansas :D :D
    People on the board are very willing to share info and you can do a search or check out the tutes, lots of help here. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for your help, I only hope I can become a good quilter like many I see on this site. Love so many things.

Welcome from Ohio. I have seen it done both ways--ask on the topic or send a PM. You will find a multitude of beautiful quilts on here. I am amazed at the talent. People are also very helpful when you have a question just ask away. I found alot of information from using "search" at the top of the page, and "tutorials" at the bottom of the page. Alot of times the question has already been asked.

Yes, all are willing to share...Some have sent me PM's and I've either told them where to find pattern or have mailed out copies to those who can't obtain.
    Just click on the person's screen name on left by their photo and then you see their info with PM in blue ltrs click, type the message and sent. You will get an email in your acct saying you have a private message when they reply.

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Ohio!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast