Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16

Thread: Bonnie Hunter's Mystery quilt

I'm very happy to say, I've not bought anything for this quilt either-it's all from my scraps and stash. The problem is, I 've made more scraps than have used them, I think!

Quote Originally Posted by vbourck
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussymussy
    It looks fun and such a good way to use up scraps. Only just found it, but will be starting it in a few days after haunting our charity (thrift or goodwill) shops for lots of neutrals.

Shirts will be useful and have found a use for all that shirting I bought but never got around to using.
    I used a lot of shirts for my neutrals-actually for all my colors except the red/white HSTs and they worked well. Here is how much I have done so far. I was not a fan of pink/green/brown-didn't have many pinks at all. The best part is I used all stuff on hand- didn't buy any fabric at all.
    Vicki - I love the way your quilt is turning out! It is so beautiful!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    Quote Originally Posted by skjquiltnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussymussy
    It looks fun and such a good way to use up scraps. Only just found it, but will be starting it in a few days after haunting our charity (thrift or goodwill) shops for lots of neutrals.

Shirts will be useful and have found a use for all that shirting I bought but never got around to using.
    Help! Please! I can't figure out how to get Bonnie Hunters Mystery Q part 7 I am totally lost, where do I go? Thanks

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/rol...tton-boll.html
    Thanks, Candace. I was getting a little frustrated, especially after part 4 kept telling me "the file was irreparably damaged and could not be retrieved"

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16