Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Great Christmas gift idea- quick too

Thanks! I have 4 NYC friends that need simple gifts. These will be great. Getting my minkee on Friday!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quilter1 View Post
    I just watched the new tutorial from the Missouri Star Quilt Company, Jenny made a scarf from 13" of Minkee fabric. Oh my goodness, it looks terrific and easy and fast too. For those of us who are anticipating a cold winter, this looks like a good gift idea. Off I go for some Minkee today. Check out the link below for the tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcdhX...ature=youtu.be
    I saw her tute in one of her emails I rec.'d. Now I have a question, about the fabric. I live 85 miles from the nearest place to purchase fabric, so needless to say I don't get to go every few days to check out fabric, my question is: Is minky and minkee the same fabric and is this fabric a form of fleece? I searched the net for minkee and came up with minky and it mentioned that it was fleece. Is it the same or two different fabs.?

What a really cute idea! Very simple! Even I can do that, and it would make a great gift! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much! What a neat idea! Love the Missouri Quilt Co. Tutorials!

Jenny

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3