I spy swaps

Old 06-23-2017, 10:52 AM

Default I spy swaps

Just wanted to let you know that a couple of "I Spy" swaps are going on or starting soon.

The yahoo I spy swap group is doing a 6 1/2" charm swap that has a mailing date of July 3. This will require at least 10 distinct fabrics to participate. You will need to make 8 sets of the 10 fabrics. You can swap more than 8 sets, but each set has to be different than than the others. The theme is animals, so all charms must be animal prints. If it's not vegetable or mineral, it's an animal. You have to join the group, but only requires your email address. The rules are posted there.

The "I spy" swap group in member swaps and round robbins on QB will start an "I spy" swap next week. The mail date will be August 10. This will be for a 5" charm swap with no theme. You will need 8 sets of 10 distinct fabrics. You can swap more than 1 set of charms, but each set has to be different. The rules will be posted next week and we can start sign-ups then. The rules will be pretty much the same as the March swap.

I spy quilts are my favorite, so I participate in several swaps per year.

bkay

My favorite I Spy quilt (that I made):
Attached Thumbnails dsc_0963a.jpg