Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Play with Me Quilt Along starting January 2016 >

Play with Me Quilt Along starting January 2016

Play with Me Quilt Along starting January 2016

Old 02-16-2016, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ View Post
Community Manager's Note:

the link for this non-QB activity does not comply with our rules so i have removed it.
however, since some of you are already working and sharing in this thread i will leave it to continue.
please do not re-post the link.
Hello, this is Alida, I am the one running the QAL.
I didn't post the original link, and I am not sure about the rules in this forum, but I want to clarify that the comment [link removed. site requires sign-up and other requirements that make it not available to all.] is not really accurate. The QAL is available to all, the sign-up is required only to get updates and reminders so it is only for the participant own convenience.
Everybody can join the QAL at any point in time and they get the first month pattern free, but to get the following ones for free they need to share the finished block on my blog. They also get the chance to win monthly prizes so that's an extra incentive to follow along!!

I am new to this forum, so I maybe I am breaking the rules, if so I apologize. However I wanted to clarify the rules of the QAL as people may get the wrong impression reading the comments from the admins.

If anyone wants more information, please contact me directly (I guess it can be done within this forum? Not sure, but if not you can just google my name and "QAL" and one of the first links that come up are the ones that cannot be mentioned here )

I enjoy seeing all the boards, and sorry if I don't follow this discussion but I am not much into forums, I prefer discussions at my blog or FB group where everyone is welcome!!