Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Aurifil Thread Great prices and service Clearance SALE (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/aurifil-thread-great-prices-service-clearance-sale-t44336.html)

Darcene 05-01-2010 01:46 PM

What a great site and even better pricing on the thread....all of the LQS around here start at 10.50......I placed an order on the spot and I will be buying more thread from this company without a doubt....

BellaBoo 05-01-2010 01:49 PM

I started using silk thread for appliqué. It really disappears into the fabric.

Candace 05-01-2010 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Darcene
What a great site and even better pricing on the thread....all of the LQS around here start at 10.50......I placed an order on the spot and I will be buying more thread from this company without a doubt....

I agree. The only issue is that you have to be rather open to using whatever colors they have left in stock. The selection is limiting.

Candace 05-01-2010 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by peaceandjoy
Great prices, even shipping to US.

There should be a $10 coupon headed your way... I now have enough thread to last as long as my stash ;)

Thanks, I got my e-mail coupon. I'd appreciate anyone else placing an order to put my info. as a referral so I can get one more:>

BellaBoo 05-02-2010 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Candace
Please refer me if you decide to place an order. I'd get a coupon if you place an order. And I'm sure one quilter would like to help another quilter out:> My name is Candace and my e-mail is [email protected] Thanks much!

I forgot to refer you so I contacted Tristan and gave them your info to be credited for my order. I didn't have a $50 order but maybe they will add up all the orders referred? I hope so.

I ordered two of the metal color thread sets.

Candace 05-02-2010 10:28 AM

Thanks, that's very nice of you. I appreciate it!

zz-pd 05-03-2010 10:53 PM

thank you for the site. God bless. Penny

Candace 05-04-2010 05:58 AM

I just got an e-mail for the special they've having for May on an Aurifil box of thread. Sigh, must resist...must resist.

BellaBoo 05-07-2010 07:47 AM

I got my order today. I'm 100% a happy customer. The colors are great and blended just right for the set. The Metal set has shades of gray, gold, and copper. The Leaves and Stem set has shades of greens and browns. It's the best price I've seen for Aurifil mini cones.

Candace 05-07-2010 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
I got my order today. I'm 100% a happy customer. The colors are great and blended just right for the set. The Metal set has shades of gray, gold, and copper. The Leaves and Stem set has shades of greens and browns. It's the best price I've seen for Aurifil mini cones.

Me too. I think with shipping it works out to what, like a little less than $5 a spool?? And I've never seen it for sale less than $8 and the typical cost is $9-$10!

I've been sewing only using this thread lately and I love it.