Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 8" Star Pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by plainpat
    Yes, I saved the PDF...bit really prefer to have it on paper. Will ask son in law...he's the puter expert in the family.
    When you get a pattern from quilterscache you need to save it as a PDF before you print it when using a MAC.

when you hit 'command print' in the bottom left side you should see a ? PDF Preview Cancel Print

click on PDF & scroll down to 'save as PDF' This will put the pattern on your desktop. (Cancel this print option.) Go to the desktop and open the PDF file you saved of the pattern. Hit 'command print' & then print. It should be the correct size now.

Hope this is clear - if not maybe SIL can translate.

Blog Entries
    I'll try this later today. DH is still asleep & the printer starting makes way too much noise.:D Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mommamac
    Quote Originally Posted by plainpat
    Yes, I saved the PDF...bit really prefer to have it on paper. Will ask son in law...he's the puter expert in the family.
    When you get a pattern from quilterscache you need to save it as a PDF before you print it when using a MAC.

when you hit 'command print' in the bottom left side you should see a ? PDF Preview Cancel Print

click on PDF & scroll down to 'save as PDF' This will put the pattern on your desktop. (Cancel this print option.) Go to the desktop and open the PDF file you saved of the pattern. Hit 'command print' & then print. It should be the correct size now.

Hope this is clear - if not maybe SIL can translate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2