Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Accu Quilt Go Preferences and cost factors.

Hi, I am somewhat new here and read everyday. I haven't done quilts in quite a few years and now collecting again. I would love to know more about the Cricut machines. Comapring the 2 and goods and bads about them? I am looking at the smaller one for cost reasons but don't want to do just 3 stack cuts. I might have my info all wrong too.

You are a terrific group. I read here atleast an hour a day. The knowledge, teaching, critique and spirit of friendship is fantastic.

Thank you !!!!

i thought the cricut's were for scrap bookers...i was told by a joannes employee they will not cut fabric...i do not know i'm not a scrap-booker so have not really looked at them i was looking at them when the employee told me i was way off base.
    so, i will be interested in finding out if these really will cut fabric.

I probably have the wrong name then. It's a fabric cutter and there is a new one out.. something Baby.. Gosh, sorry about the error. Will search for the correct name

Blog Entries
    Is it the AccuCut Go or Baby you are thinking about? Not sure if I spelled the name correctly. I hope to get one after the Christmas holiday.

Accu Quilt GO Fabric Cutter and Accu Quilt Go Baby. I think those are the names. Somehow I have to get a subject change here.. THANK You for the heads up on my error.

YES> you are right !

Quote Originally Posted by SherriB
    Is it the AccuCut Go or Baby you are thinking about? Not sure if I spelled the name correctly. I hope to get one after the Christmas holiday.
    RIGHT you are!! That is them. Somehow I have to get this page named correctly. I am such a DUH here.

Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl
    i thought the cricut's were for scrap bookers...i was told by a joannes employee they will not cut fabric...i do not know i'm not a scrap-booker so have not really looked at them i was looking at them when the employee told me i was way off base.
    so, i will be interested in finding out if these really will cut fabric.
    I had the names wrong.. Used to scrap book. Duh me. Somehow I need to get the title here changed. Don't have a clue how to do it.

Use the search feature above. It's a handy tool.