Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Accuquilt Studio

Banned
    Blog Entries
    This week I ordered a Accuquilt Studio.I am getting the Bread & butter starter kit.
    After I learn how to use it I intend to do custom cutting for people in my area. Can anyone tell me about what the going rate is?

Blog Entries
    That is a tough question! The prices are all over the place. I was thinking of doing the same at some point. I think the dies that would make the must is the appliques. Such at trees, snow flakes, cats etc...there are several websites out there that sell pieces. Some with fusible on them and some without.
    Quote Originally Posted by waladopa
    This week I ordered a Accuquilt Studio.I am getting the Bread & butter starter kit.
    After I learn how to use it I intend to do custom cutting for people in my area. Can anyone tell me about what the going rate is?

Blog Entries
    I've had my cutter for about 15 years. Got it before accucut started accuquilt, and used it for paper. When I started quilting and purchased some quilting dies, I was curious and checked into doing custom cutting. There is zero interest in my area for this service.

Little interest because most order from sites like Nancy Notions or Keepsake quilting etc...And ebay have tons...good luck...

Blog Entries
    look on ebay to give you an idea of pricing.