Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: After Christmas Fabric Sales?

In previous years, I have not looked for fabric or quilting supplies at after-Christmas sales, so I have no idea if there is such a thing. Is there? Which stores will have fabric and other goodies for us quilters on sale come 26 December?

Blog Entries
    Many online shops will be having sales. Try www.quiltshops.com -- there are over 225 shops connected to this site - type in the word sale in the search area.

I do try to frequent the LQS in my area; however, haven't been able to drive for quite some time due to surgeries, so have appreciated online shopping!

I'm on a Fabric Diet starting the first of the year. Need to use up some of my stash. I'll only buy fabric if it is needed for a special project. Of course I always need something to "go with" what's in my stash.

Pat

Pat i need to do the same thing,but its really hard when you go in a see such neat fabric lines.My old fabric from the late 90's isn't even in the same class.

I have been receiving notices from my LQS that they will be having a sale. Look up any near you online and see if they have a sale....or call. JoAnns always has a sale on something.

Blog Entries
    My LQS has after Christmas sale. . . . 40% off bolt fabric :)

Quote Originally Posted by prairiequeen
    Pat i need to do the same thing,but its really hard when you go in a see such neat fabric lines.My old fabric from the late 90's isn't even in the same class.
    Alot of my fabric is the same as yours. I do have some new stuff, but all the new stuff is so tempting. I buy a little but need to use up the old. I will say that you can still make beautiful quilts with the older fabric and most non quilters don't know the difference. :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Check the links and main sections here on the board, many get listed here :D:D:D

There's also Fabric.com which is offering discounts based on the amount you spend, starting Sunday.

Thousands of Bolts already started their sale ( very worth while to check out ) and so did both of the Eleanor Burns quilt in a day sites. Got a huge box from Thousands of Bolts , delievered today Merry Christmas to ME!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast