Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An Amazing Applique Book!!

I found and bought at a bookstore last night the most amazing applique book for all you that applique or have thought to try it!! Her colors are amazing and fun! (how to also)I checked online for our library and they even have it too! Yours might also! I have never seen or heard of it before...go search for 'Hand Appliqued Quilts-Whimsical Designs and Simple Techniques' by Tonye Belinda Pillips. Her colors and whimsy will shake the winter blahs right off your socks!! Skeat

I looked it up on Amazon. The applique on the cover is wonderful. Would love to see more!! Definitely cheery. Thanks for sharing

I believe on the Barnes and Noble side you can sneak a peek inside:)I love this book!! I have it sitting out w/all that great color and patterns on that front cover!! I'm ready to raid everyone's fabrics to do a applique creation!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Skeat
    I believe on the Barnes and Noble side you can sneak a peek inside:)I love this book!! I have it sitting out w/all that great color and patterns on that front cover!! I'm ready to raid everyone's fabrics to do a applique creation!LOL
    Come on over Skeat! Bring the book!! :)

huh-uh....I'm not letting go of this baby!! LOL You just have to see it!! I can't quit dancing over it!:)LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Skeat
    huh-uh....I'm not letting go of this baby!! LOL You just have to see it!! I can't quit dancing over it!:)LOL
    I won't steal the book from you, honest! I'll let you pilfer thru my stash and we can each make one! :)

OMG...wouldn't that be fun!! Wonder if that big guy that showed up on your porch would let us have his tail!:)It would work!LOL

He was back again today. On the carport this time. :) We said our Hellos and he scurried off.
    I won't tell you about the THING I encountered last night! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    But suffice to say, when I told my gardener, he said he would make sure he doesn't come around during the night.

Skeat--thank you, thank you!!!!! I just ordered it from Barnes and Noble and cannot wait for it to arrive. The best part is that I had a gift card---so it did not cost me anything at all. I am a happy camper and it is all thanks to you. :D

It looks cool. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast