Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Annies new quilting catalog

Quote Originally Posted by jrhboxers View Post
    That should be easy to just draft the pattern. It is a main rectangle with a 90^ triangle on it side. I am sure that someone can come up with exact.
    Probably just as easy to create small and large size hour glass squares, (fix it so that you get four different pieces in each hour glass) and sew them together in rows with the rectangles. Then set the whole thing on point.
    Last edited by maviskw; 08-16-2013 at 05:14 AM.
    Mavita - Square dancer and One Room School Teacher

Blog Entries
    Lower profit margin for the seller at Walmart. Exp: when you sell a hundreds of thousands for $1 profit it's better then selling a few thousand for $2 profit. Same with Amazon vs. buying direct from the seller. I rarely pay suggested retail price for anything and never for quilt books.
    Got fabric?

Page 5 "hole in the wall" is what I want!
    take plenty of pic of family & friends, keep tabs on loved ones but make time for yourself !

Amy Butler has a free pattern called "Sexy Hexy Love Quilt". The blocks are larger but you could easily decrease the size as the pattern includes printable templates for block parts.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
    The book is less then $10 at Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/23729038 free shipping too!
    I just "ordered" that book from Walmart....can't beat that price and will put them on my list of "check before you buy" sites....thanks for the heads up bellaboo!!!!!

Thank you for the website. I just ordered the book with absolutely no problem and the shipping was free.

Wal Mart is so much less, because they buy in such huge quantities versus on line stores or LQS. I am talking thousands of copies vs hundreds. I know as I used to work for them.

Blog Entries
    I just got that catalog too and I LOVE that quilt on the cover too! It's on my list of ones to make!

They have it at Amazon for $12 and change + shipping ($3 something). Didn't have an ebook version.

Quote Originally Posted by soccertxi View Post
    here is a block from Quilters cache. its the same middle and you could replace the pieced triangle with a solid triangle.

http://www.quilterscache.com/A/AutographBlock.html
    Wow, thanks, I was able to print it out, it is the same block but meant for autograph quilt but could be made with scrappy prints.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2