Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any recommendations for places to buy king size batting on line?

Blog Entries

Any recommendations for places to buy king size batting on line?

I've put it off and neither Joann's nor regular Hancock's has a good price on king size batts right now. Anyone know of any sales or good coupons to use to get them at a sale price? Or any sugestions of online stores would help too, thanks

It appears that Joann doesn't have batting on sale right now, which means it is a great time to buy it with a coupon.

Blog Entries
    What brands of quilt batting are you interested in? Do you have a price range in mind?

I always buy the batting (warm and natural or warm and white) on the rolls from Joann's using their 40% off coupon. If it's too narrow; A simple butt seam using a zig zag takes care of that.

Blog Entries
    I am lazy and would prefer to buy it king sized already and when it's on sale, it looked to be about $25 give or take. And I learn toward Warm & Natural or Warm and White, or all cotton. And I'd like free to low postage if I have to order on line.

Ebay...search for Quilters Dream batting on there..there is a place that has free shipping! It is great batting to work with!

Blog Entries
    I try to buy what I need with in the first 3 Wed. of the month at Hancocks because between senior citizen discount and military discount all three of those Wed are covered even if I have a coupon or they are on sale I still get my discount. I don't go to Joann's as much anymore because you never know when they offer their discounts plus you have to be alot older to count at Joann's.
    Judy

Blog Entries
    There isn't a close Joann's anywhere to me and even to try to order the king sized batts on line and use a coupon, they are out of stock! I may have to try a trip to the local Hancock's are they are really the closest.

Blog Entries
    Try Connecting Threads. If you spend over $50 you get free shipping. They often have the batting on sale too.

I stock up on Hobbs Fusible, Premium or Heirloom when it's 30 or 40% off at Connecting Threads - plus, as katier mentioned, you only have to spend $50 to get free shipping.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast