Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having fun doing the May Shop Hop?

Due to gas money I have not done a regular shop hop for some time. I had done an online shop hop a long time ago but got frustrated with slow loading websites, finding the bunnies and it felt like I was getting carpal tunnel from looking for them. I decided to give it a try again and I am having so much fun this time.
    The websites are better and load faster and almost all people posted fun clues as to where to find the bunny. I am having a good time shop hopping and have just over 40 shops to go. I also found about 15 of the extra bunnies. After I am done I going back to many of the websites to look at stuff. ~smile~

Oooo...I think I'll do this one in earnest this time!

I did the April shop hop & found the 13 sampler blocks. I finally got the pattern on how to put it all together. Now, if I can locate the print out of the blocks. I think I have the rest of the month to reprint if needed.
    I love the shop hop & the bunnies. I agree it is more fun when they actually post the clues!!

I noticed the April one had the free sampler blocks. Now I wished I had done that one. I am not sur ewhat the extra bunnies are for but maybe free block patterns would have been more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GGinMcKinney
    I did the April shop hop & found the 13 sampler blocks. I finally got the pattern on how to put it all together. Now, if I can locate the print out of the blocks. I think I have the rest of the month to reprint if needed.
    I love the shop hop & the bunnies. I agree it is more fun when they actually post the clues!!

bkb
    EXTRA BUNNIES ARE FOR A SPECIAL DRAWING.

Where can I find the link/thread to it?

I love to do the fabshop hops..I found all the bunnies except from nut and bolts.... that little booger is hiding good...someday I will win something.

bkb
    just type in fabshophop that will get you there.

Found all mine, just waiting on one of the shops that is currently unavailable to get it posted. :)

I tried it, but started having loading issues, and problems when I'd register, it wouldn't work...Maybe I'll try it again...Wish me luck!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast