Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having fun doing the May Shop Hop?

Due to gas money I have not done a regular shop hop for some time. I had done an online shop hop a long time ago but got frustrated with slow loading websites, finding the bunnies and it felt like I was getting carpal tunnel from looking for them. I decided to give it a try again and I am having so much fun this time.
    The websites are better and load faster and almost all people posted fun clues as to where to find the bunny. I am having a good time shop hopping and have just over 40 shops to go. I also found about 15 of the extra bunnies. After I am done I going back to many of the websites to look at stuff. ~smile~

Oooo...I think I'll do this one in earnest this time!

I did the April shop hop & found the 13 sampler blocks. I finally got the pattern on how to put it all together. Now, if I can locate the print out of the blocks. I think I have the rest of the month to reprint if needed.
    I love the shop hop & the bunnies. I agree it is more fun when they actually post the clues!!

I noticed the April one had the free sampler blocks. Now I wished I had done that one. I am not sur ewhat the extra bunnies are for but maybe free block patterns would have been more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GGinMcKinney
    I did the April shop hop & found the 13 sampler blocks. I finally got the pattern on how to put it all together. Now, if I can locate the print out of the blocks. I think I have the rest of the month to reprint if needed.
    I love the shop hop & the bunnies. I agree it is more fun when they actually post the clues!!

bkb
    EXTRA BUNNIES ARE FOR A SPECIAL DRAWING.

Where can I find the link/thread to it?

I love to do the fabshop hops..I found all the bunnies except from nut and bolts.... that little booger is hiding good...someday I will win something.

bkb
    just type in fabshophop that will get you there.

Found all mine, just waiting on one of the shops that is currently unavailable to get it posted. :)

I tried it, but started having loading issues, and problems when I'd register, it wouldn't work...Maybe I'll try it again...Wish me luck!

I love the fabshophop! One time I even won a $10 certificate to one of the quilt shops. I can travel all around the country in my jammies!!

I've been doing it. Have found all the bunnies except 5. Some of the shops won't load. I don't know if it's the shop or my computer. I have found 23 bonus bunnies. I think I'll put it away and try later in the month. It's been fun but I find it hard to stop. I want to find all of the bunnies!!!
    Sue

Sounds like fun!

I'm down to just two. I guess I should look at them again. The might have their bunnies up by now.

Just one to go now...

Quote Originally Posted by quiltsillysandi
    I tried it, but started having loading issues, and problems when I'd register, it wouldn't work...Maybe I'll try it again...Wish me luck!
    Good Luck!!!!

bkb
    I go rabbit huntin every morning before going to work!

LOL When I wake up in the middle of the night and I can't back to sleep I hunt ibn my robe. Hehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by bkb
    I go rabbit huntin every morning before going to work!

I thought I was doing so good finding 53 bunnies and 6 bonus bunnies and some of you have almost all of them. Of course I only have dialup so it takes me forever to load some pages. Some of those shops I will never buy from just because I spent 45 min loading pages and then the bunny wasn't on that page like they said. Frustrating. Of course I only started today. This is the first time I have done this. I have seen some beautiful fabrics, but they have beautiful prices, too.

I finished it two days ago. I found the bonus bunnies too. I like looking at all the fabrics and patterns on line. I can keep up with the lastest and greatest without leaving home.

Ugh on the loading. I just had a couple that did not load that I could not find the bunny or it did not have the May bunny.

I only won something once and that was with a regular brick and mortor shop hop. I only vsiited one shop and I won the main price from the store. It was such a nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Barb44
    I thought I was doing so good finding 53 bunnies and 6 bonus bunnies and some of you have almost all of them. Of course I only have dialup so it takes me forever to load some pages. Some of those shops I will never buy from just because I spent 45 min loading pages and then the bunny wasn't on that page like they said. Frustrating. Of course I only started today. This is the first time I have done this. I have seen some beautiful fabrics, but they have beautiful prices, too.

What is the May pattern/theme? I'm having a hard time finding out. I wasn't interested in the baskets in April so I didn't try... Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
    What is the May pattern/theme? I'm having a hard time finding out. I wasn't interested in the baskets in April so I didn't try... Am I missing something here?
    There isn't a pattern this month.

I've found the bunnies at all the shops but one, Thousands of Bolts, and I can't find it to save my life. I've been back to their site several times and can't find it. I've got over 30 bonus bunnies, but dissappointed I can't find the last bunny to have all 157 sites. I use the laptop when I watch TV at night to shop hop. They don't offer any clues, and I've clicked on every icon on their site...

Blog Entries
    I have always done the shop hops since they bagan. This one wont take my registration at the sites. I have tried for 3 days now, and only 9 of my finds have registered. Where is the g;otz ? my pc are what?

I have been to about 15 and have found 2 bonus bunnies. Life keeps getting in the way of rabbit hunting!!! I may try to get a few more just for fun. I have also found some "beautiful fabric at beautiful prices!" But then I got newsletters from a couple of the places I registered at that had great deals on 1930s repros and I placed 2 orders. I can hardly wait for he fabric to arrive. It is the beginning of my 30s stash.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast