Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Anyone else like Holly Taylor

Just wondering Holly Taylor makes the most beautiful fabric my favorite designer.Am expecting fabric from A Simpler Time in the mail anyday, cant wait.

Blog Entries
    I will haveto look her up since I'm not familiar. I usually end up with something from Moda, not planned, just happens!

I'll have to look her up also as I've never heard of her. But I'm always in the market to research a fabric designer. :-P

Blog Entries
    Beautyful fabrics!

Blog Entries
    Actually, I got an order today and I got a Holly Talyor Classics layer cake! So yes, I guess I like her! The other fabric was Moda, of course, from the Pure line.

Blog Entries
    She has beautiful fabric. I love her "woodsy" line. It was a few years ago, it had small bears, pineneedles and small cabins. Her colours are fabulous and the designs are so realistic. I haven't bought any of her lines in a couple years(trying to stick with my stash), but, I must look her up again and see what's new1

I LOVE Holly Taylor! I have tons of fabric designed by her in both regular cotton and flannel. Just finished a top using a layer cake from the Pine Creek Crossing line. Just getting ready to layer and baste it hopefully today.

Blog Entries
    DUH! As I was "playing" with my Holly Taylor last night I realized it was made for Moda! See-it just happens!