Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: anyone go to the Quilters Dream Sale at Huber Heights?

There was a huge estate sale of quilting & sewing items in Huber Heights last Friday & Saturday. I missed it cause I had to work.

Any fellow Ohio people go to this?
    I am wondering what I missed.

Chris

I saw that advertised too, but we had a busy weekend, and it was a little far to just "stop" by. Curious to see what was there too!

I just came across this posting, so this is a little late, but yeah, I went to the estate sale. What a sale! I bought $50 of fabric, a kit, a radical rooster pattern with the chicken wire fabric to go with it, a couple bags of batting and a couple of tools. And I got there late. There was an amazing amount of fabric, plus quite a few quilt tops. This lady was so precise with her piecing. Although I didn't have enough money to get one of the tops. There were tons of magazines & quilting books. My friend bought several pieced squares that were appliqued tea pots. Plus, the family had put a bunch of her ribbons on the walls around the house. There were about 3 sewing machines and a serger left when I got there and a neat old sewing desk that was sort of U shaped. Two sewing machines fit in the desk at the ends of the U. There was a big crowd. Really great sale. My problem was my limited funds. I wanted to buy everything. She must have a Master Quilter.