Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
April Fab Shop Hop >

April Fab Shop Hop

April Fab Shop Hop

Old 04-20-2012, 02:57 PM

Default April Fab Shop Hop

I found 9 of the bunnies easily and then the last 70 shops have no bunnies! Has any one else had probs I really want the rest of the block patterns more than the registering for gifts.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:47 PM

I think I found all the bunnies but two. All the shops have the bunnies some are just hidden better than some of the sites.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:00 PM

I'm finding the bunnies seem harder to find this month.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by laceybritt View Post
I found 9 of the bunnies easily and then the last 70 shops have no bunnies! Has any one else had probs I really want the rest of the block patterns more than the registering for gifts.
LOL! sometimes they hide them too well! How come you only have 79 shops to look through and i have to look through 160 !! if you cant find it quick, go to another shop, try the newsletters too or new arrivals. All the blocks usually will come up within the first 30 shops you find the bunnies in. It can be tedious , so good luck!
Old 04-20-2012, 05:43 PM

if there is a hint under the bunny try clicking the hint some times this will take you to it. Other wise if no hint, check newsletter, BOM, fat quarters, kits and sometimes just clicking on fabric. Other than that it is hunt and seek. They are all there.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:45 AM

I found all the block patterns in the first 35 shops I went to. They move them around sometimes and it depends on where you start searching. Keep on looking, they are all there. I have 7 sites where I just couldn't find the bunny, and I will go back when I have finished all 160 shops. You only need to find 140 bunnies to qualify for the prizes. I wouldn't know since I have not won anything except a $10.00 gift certificate. I keep trying month after month. It's fun, and I love looking at all the fabrics at each shop.
Sue
Old 04-21-2012, 06:09 AM

This is the first shop hop I tried. It almost is addicting. A couple shops were very frustrating and never did find the bunny, or the May bunny was there, not the April. Not sure I'll do this every month, but it was fun to do it once.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:23 AM

Some of them are hard to find. I was finally able to locate all 160. Some of them could be where you sign up for their newsletter. Most of them have a clue under the bunny icon or in a paragraph on their first page. I got addicted to finding them.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:50 AM

I only have 30 stores to visit and I need 4 blocks - 10 of them are impossible to find the bunny - it doesn't make me want to shop in that store!

I don't know if I'll ever do this again. I left them a message on FB since there is no way to email them - also the store want ALL of your personal info to contact them - no thanks!!
Old 04-21-2012, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by laceybritt View Post
I only have 30 stores to visit and I need 4 blocks - 10 of them are impossible to find the bunny - it doesn't make me want to shop in that store!

I don't know if I'll ever do this again. I left them a message on FB since there is no way to email them - also the store want ALL of your personal info to contact them - no thanks!!
laceybritt Good for you for letting them know. Some shops just don't make it easy. If you need help with your last few let me know. I have eventually found them all. Last week there was another thread on this topic and several of us helped each other find some of them.