Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ARRANGING MY SEWING STUDIO!!

Blog Entries
    Many of you have been watching the progression of my new sewing studio my dh and I have been working on.
    And I just wanted to say that this morning he told me, I could sit my quilting machine where I want it to stay and my main sewing machine,because the rest of what we have to do won't be effected by it.Lol Meaning we are winding it down now. Yeah!!
    When we got it all set in place, which I'm sure you know was a process.lol We were amazed! With everything we have added to the room, we have ended up with alot more room in there. Tears just came to my eyes and I squealed out "honey, there's my sewing studio!" He said, well a man would do something for a woman all the time if he could get this reaction. lol Any way, I am very proud of him and all that he has done in there. My dh hasn't been in great health for several years. And right now he is suppose to be gettting steroid shots in the small of his back. But he still managed to hang in there and get this done. And sometimes I don't know how he did it. I know most of the time he was in ALOT of pain. I sure don't take it lightly what he indured to make my dream come true.
    Will be posting more pics soon!
    Tammy

You are one lucky girl and dh is one talented man! Cant wait to see it all done.

Blog Entries
    I can't wait to see your new sewing studio, I'm so HAPPY for you. Take good care of hubby. What a charm you have.

Pictures please. We want to enjoy it with you!

Blog Entries
    You are very lucky indeed and so is he to have an appreciative wife. Post pictures so I can drool over them.

I can feel you joy all the way to Tennessee. Your words say it all, thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing pictures and include one of the carpenter.

Congratulations on your new play area.

waiting to see the finish project.. ain't it great to have a loving husband!!

Really looking forward to seeing it all done!

Blog Entries
    Wow knowing your DH has back pain , amazed by all he did! Kudos to him! Send him for a massage when it's done!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast