View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:41 PM
tammy cosper

Many of you have been watching the progression of my new sewing studio my dh and I have been working on.
And I just wanted to say that this morning he told me, I could sit my quilting machine where I want it to stay and my main sewing machine,because the rest of what we have to do won't be effected by it.Lol Meaning we are winding it down now. Yeah!!
When we got it all set in place, which I'm sure you know was a process.lol We were amazed! With everything we have added to the room, we have ended up with alot more room in there. Tears just came to my eyes and I squealed out "honey, there's my sewing studio!" He said, well a man would do something for a woman all the time if he could get this reaction. lol Any way, I am very proud of him and all that he has done in there. My dh hasn't been in great health for several years. And right now he is suppose to be gettting steroid shots in the small of his back. But he still managed to hang in there and get this done. And sometimes I don't know how he did it. I know most of the time he was in ALOT of pain. I sure don't take it lightly what he indured to make my dream come true.
Will be posting more pics soon!
Tammy