Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Assembly instruction help

Assembly instruction help

I'm very new to quilting. That said, I want to learn to handquilt and recently purchased a quilting frame, still in the box. Trouble is, it came from a thrift store and it came with no instructions on how to assemble it. I've tried "googling" and still came up empty.

It's an Edmunds maple quilting frame, model #5560-D.

Was hoping someone might be able to help. Or direct me where I can get help.

Thank you VERY much!

Quote Originally Posted by HillCountryGal View Post
    I'm very new to quilting. That said, I want to learn to handquilt and recently purchased a quilting frame, still in the box. Trouble is, it came from a thrift store and it came with no instructions on how to assemble it. I've tried "googling" and still came up empty.

It's an Edmunds maple quilting frame, model #5560-D.

Was hoping someone might be able to help. Or direct me where I can get help.

Thank you VERY much!
    I Googled Edmund Maple Quilting Frame, and a site came up with many different sizes and styles of frames. In their ad, there were two different toll-free numbers. 800-621-1661, and a customer service number for ordering missing parts (like your instructions) 800-447-3516. I hope you can get the directions from them. Really, though, if you have a friend or acquaintance who quilts, they can probably help you. Good luck. Christine
    Cjones

Thank you Christine. I'll ask a friend if she can help, if not.. then I'll call that number. Somehow I missed that in my google search.

Blog Entries
    i had an Edmunds frame.
    i lost the instructions.
    then i lost some of the parts.

i'd call them. i bet they'll send you new instructions.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    I've got one, I think, with instructions, but am out of my house until at least Saturday due to the massive east coast power outages. I can copy them and send to you when I can get in, if you have not received them by them.

Please PM me in a few days IF you want them....I have limited time on the internet during this event.

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Blog Entries
    I found the assembly instruction at the Edmunds website: http://www.faedmunds.com/pdf/5560D.pdf
    Got fabric?

Thank each of you soooooo much! This was my first visit to this web-site and y'all are wonderful. BellaBoo, I've just printed the instructions. Yeaaaaaaaaaa! (guess I'm not as good at "googling" as I thought!)