Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: auto sewing, scary

Blog Entries
    Sometimes when I'm sewing, one of my dogs walk on the foot pedal !! It takes me a minute to figure out what's going on, before I switch it off and get on to my dog that just wants to visit. So funny !! :P

reminds me of the story of a woman who was teaching a sewing class. One lady said, "I can't get my machine to sew straight". the teacher said, "Well, show me what you are doing". The student put her fabric under the needle, sat back with her hands on her hips and floored it with the foot pedal!!

Tink doesn't walk on the pedal ...she parks her butt on it...lol...I can't remember how many times I've had to shut the machine off very quickly.

time to get a knee pedal!! I love your avatar BTW, makes me smile whenever I see it - looks like she is waiting for breakfast in bed!!

Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    time to get a knee pedal!! I love your avatar BTW, makes me smile whenever I see it - looks like she is waiting for breakfast in bed!!
    I called the sewing machine dealer where I got the machine...and requested that...
    He is a friend, and knows Tink....all he did was laugh....
    BTW, the machine in question also has a automatic thread cutter off to the side of the controller. I've had that disconnected almost since the start...I was sewing a long seam and kept hearing the cutting sound. Tink was planted on the cutter and looking up so innocently...lol

Too Funny!