Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Awesome Online Store >

Awesome Online Store

Awesome Online Store

Old 08-04-2011, 06:49 AM

First of all just let me say that I am not affiliated with this store at all, just one really satisfied customer.

http://www.acounterpane.com/

I received an email about this site this morning and decided to check them out, they were advertising some really good sales and even their regular prices were really good. I couldn't figure out how to order a kit that I wanted and the kit that I wanted wasn't on sale. So I emailed customer service and asked how to order the kit that particular kit. Claudia responded back to me in less than 5 minutes and fixed her site so I could order the kit. Then when I was checking out I remembered a segment on Good Morning America where the money lady said "Always ask if there is a promo code or discount code available" so I emailed Claudia back and she said "No, we don't. BUT you made me realize I should! Give me a minute and I will go into the inventory and apply a 20% discount."
Well the kit was $142. so 20% made a huge difference ($113 after discount). but I wasn't paying attention and hit the process order button before the discount was applyed. Well I called Claudia and she fixed the order on the spot, I don't know if she is the owner or just someone who works there but I will definetly be doing business with Acounterpane.com again!!
And I just received an email that she has already sent the package out!!!!

Wow, excellent customer service impresses me, I like to know that I am spending my money where it is appreciated and getting the most for my $$$'s.

Check it out!!
Old 08-04-2011, 07:03 AM
Power Poster

What great customer service! Thank you for sharing this great positive expericence with us :D:D:D
Old 08-04-2011, 07:21 AM

Thanks!
Old 08-04-2011, 07:29 AM

Wow, third time was the charm for you. YOu were just too excited. I'm not looking right now but might later. Trying behave right now. Two retreats coming up so need my extra $$$ for them. LOL. My first retreat has a store in the main building.....get it??????? Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience. GOtta love customer service.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Power Poster

Sounds like good customer service
Old 08-04-2011, 09:33 AM

I just started a new thread asking about this site. I'm still wondering if anyone has ordered and received fabric from them. The prices are just too good to be tue!

Keep us posted and let us know what you think of the kit when it arrives. I must say: I'm really excited about the prices!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 03:47 PM

Thanks for sharing ....I love their variety- and price- of their 30's fabrics.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Quiltinvaca
I just started a new thread asking about this site. I'm still wondering if anyone has ordered and received fabric from them. The prices are just too good to be tue!

Keep us posted and let us know what you think of the kit when it arrives. I must say: I'm really excited about the prices!!!!!!
The kit that I ordered this morning I have priced at other shops for $175 and up, so her prices had others beat without the discount!!
Old 08-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Power Poster

so nice to heaR OF GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
Old 08-05-2011, 05:40 AM
Banned

not all of her prices are the best...remember to really shop around..if you find a piece you like google it and see if it comes up somewhere else.

Stitch-n-frame has their batiks much cheaper when they are on sale..which is every other week. Next week being the week..they usually run about $5.75-$6.50