Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
baby lock embroidery machine >

baby lock embroidery machine

baby lock embroidery machine

Old 07-28-2009, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Sisters Embroidery
Originally Posted by coconuts
Can't find the add you have posted in your last reply. This is for the digital patterns, can you resend it?
It was a paid for ad that i didn't know changes when you re-load the page. Sorry. It's embroidery library. I think the link is www.emblibrary.com. Be sure to sign up for their emails. I think that's the only way to find out about the sales.
I've used embroidery library quite a bit too and have been very pleased with the designs I have purchased.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by coconuts
I just checked the site for a flash drive...there is one, but where would I pick one up? Can this one be ordered on line or do I have to go thru a dealer?
I tried looking and I couldn't find out if you had to go to a dealer for the drive or not.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:00 PM

If you have the Ellure Plus, you can use a standard USB stick to transfer your designs. If not, looks like you would need to buy a special card reader/writer to attach to your computer, along with the correct type of card for your machine. I couldn't figure out which type of card was correct for your machine, even after scanning the online user's manual. You may need to contact a Babylock dealer to find out.

Amazing Designs may have the hardware you need here: http://www.amazingdesigns.com/en/pro...dery-hardware/