Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Lock with laser light

Baby Lock with laser light

I saw something on tv that showed a Baby Lock with a laser light. Does anyone have one? Is it only on a certain model or is it an attachment you buy? I don't remember what I was watching when I saw it.

Blog Entries
    Its on their top of the line machine Elissimo. My dream machine! Wishfull dreaming! Of course Nancy Zieman or Fons and Porter and Eleanor Burns would sew with nothing less since since they represent BabyLock. I love my BK embroidery machine! Look at babylock.com under products.

Quote Originally Posted by snipforfun View Post
    Its on their top of the line machine Elissimo. My dream machine! Wishfull dreaming! Of course Nancy Zieman or Fons and Porter and Eleanor Burns would sew with nothing less since since they represent BabyLock. I love my BK embroidery machine! Look at babylock.com under products.
    Its actually on the crescendo and unity, not the ellisimo. I have the brother version of the unity called the dreamweaver and just love my machine. I highly reccommend it. The laser allows you to sew straight and accurate seam allowances, great for HST. The pen also allows you to determine a stop point for your sewing. But neither of those features compares to the muvit foot. it is a wonderful foot with its own motor and differential feed. If you have a brother or babylock dealer near you I recommend test driving one.
    Brother XL-3500i, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D

Thanks for the info. There isn't a dealer real close, but I am going to Madison WI to the Quilt Expo and I am hoping they will have some there to look at.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphyngyrl View Post
    Its actually on the crescendo and unity, not the ellisimo. I have the brother version of the unity called the dreamweaver and just love my machine. I highly reccommend it. The laser allows you to sew straight and accurate seam allowances, great for HST. The pen also allows you to determine a stop point for your sewing. But neither of those features compares to the muvit foot. it is a wonderful foot with its own motor and differential feed. If you have a brother or babylock dealer near you I recommend test driving one.
    You are right. I assumed it was the TOL Elissimo which has the camera.

I purchased the Baby Lock Crescendo in March and really love the laser feature?

I got one this spring and love it also. That laser light is perfect for all of those corner to corner seams - no marking, just point and go. Agree with the muvit foot - a vast improvement over the "old" walking foot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Marie View Post
    I purchased the Baby Lock Crescendo in March and really love the laser feature?
    Your statement ended with a question mark. Did you say that with tongue in cheek or do you really love the machine? Can you give me a ballpark figure for the Crescendo?

So pleased to read about the Crescendo. I have been looking at it and am in awe of all it does.
    ~Jo~
    Life is all about choices. We can look back and be forever sad because what was will never be again or look forward to all of the amazing things God has in store for us.

I went to buy the Elissimo Gold and walked out with BL Symphony. It is sewing/quilting machine without the laser light but an awesome machine, and about $6000 less than the Elissimo Gold. Unless you REALLY need the laser light, give this machine a thought, it is really good.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast