Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Baby Lock with laser light >

Baby Lock with laser light

Baby Lock with laser light

Old 08-20-2013, 05:04 PM

Thanks Weezy, The Unity has one very small satin style font that doesn't read so well. I don't know whether its the embroidery thread I'm using or what, but I do like working straight out of the machine. EW Every Day is really nice and I picked up Advanced to gain more fonts, both work on my MAC. I don't think the Gallery Plus Masterworks II works on a MAC. Was it pricey? I'm hoping to find a very small easy to read font that isn't based on a satin stitch, but rather made up of well executed straight stitches. I don't know why this is so hard for me to find. Any suggestions on where to look?
Originally Posted by Weezy Rider View Post
You might have to use small fonts. BL does have some. I have most of Gallery plus Masterworks II. There are very small ones in there.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:47 PM

Please ignore my post above, as I'm taking this thread off topic, so sorry. I tried to delete it, especially since shortly after I posted I found some fonts that I believe are exactly what I'm looking for. I found some "floss fonts" here: http://www.jolsonsdesigns.com and they had tiny fonts too.

Now, back to your discussion on BabyLocks with laser light, my favorite!