Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Baby Quilt Wall from Keepsake Quilting

Ok.... so I purchased the 36x36 quilt wall.... boy, it was definitely not what I was expecting. It is basically a piece of batting! I thought it was hard or something. Does anyone have this? Does it work and how do you hang it on the wall to use it? If you guys give me the bad news, I might just have to return it. I'm kind of glad I didn't order the big one. Please Help!!! :cry:

I use an old flannel hosp. blanket for my larger quilts and a smaller blue flannel airplane blanket for my little quilts. You could just sew a couple of lengths of flannel together to make any size you want. Sometimes the sales are great for this stuff. Also I have used an old flannel backed plastic tablecloth. Hope this helps. Pam W.

I hang a flannel backed tablecloth that I pinned to a small round curtain rod. Nice size and easy to hang.

I use the back of those vinyl tablecloths. Thumptac a couple to the walls and they work great.

Need a design wall and the tablecloths sound like an easy wasy to do it. Thanks.