Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Keepsake Quilting & Going Batty Halloween quilt

I got my new Keepsake Quilting newsletter/sales brochure in the mail a bit ago and I keep turning back to one quilt - the Going Batty Quilt by Shelley Robson. I have to say that I love love love Halloween and have been wanting to find the *perfect* pattern for me - and this one just makes me smile every time I see it!

Does Keepsake Quilting ever have sales or free shipping promotions or anything like that? How long does it take to get a pattern in the mail. I wish I could find this locally so I could just pick it up! I am totally smitten with it!

Blog Entries
    That is a cute pattern. You could call them, $2.99 isn't a bad shipping price... Standard shipping is typically 7-10 days :D:D:D

I just received an e-mail from them yesterday. Starting yesterday for 4 days free shipping with code KQFREESHIP.

sweet! I did just sign up for their online newsletter - I get a paper booklet in the mail... I am going to look through it and see if there is anything else I might want to add to my shopping bag now!

Thanks sewcrafty!

:thumbup:

I ordered it this evening - and am looking forward to getting it - I'll begin on it at my July sewing Saturday group :)

Hey sewcrafty, think they'd give us locals a couple bucks in gas money instead of free shipping? Maybe???

I love getting their catalog. They have the cutest things.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider
    Hey sewcrafty, think they'd give us locals a couple bucks in gas money instead of free shipping? Maybe???
    Don't I wish!!!! Could absolutely work to get me up there! Won't go this weekend though. Motorcycle traffic scares the heck out of me! Always concerned about their safety. :roll:

LOL! Trust me, the Bike Week crowd isn't much interested in Keepsake Quilting!! Vroom-Vroom!!

I just ordered the Haunted Hill pattern for my daughter. Halloween is her favorite holiday. It only took 5 days to get here. It was like Christmas getting a package from them. They always package everything so nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider
    LOL! Trust me, the Bike Week crowd isn't much interested in Keepsake Quilting!! Vroom-Vroom!!
    I'm sure not!! :lol: :lol: I just don't want to hit one of them! It gets awfully congested there!!

I'm really looking forward to getting the pattern in - I'm definitely going to work on it as soon as I pick out the perfect materials for it.

I also love Halloween and am just excited to get it!
    If I lived near that quilt shop, I'd be in trouble I'm sure!
    The quilt shops in my town have not really sucked me in yet... there are a few more I need to go to though.....

Okay... got my pattern in the mail today.
    I will say that I wish I had seen a bigger pic of this wall hanging... I'll still make it since I really wanted it and all but after getting it I'm like... hmmmm....There's a lot more applique on this than I would have liked (I'm not a huge applique fan) but it's all good. I'm planning on making this in either July or August so that I have it ready for the fall this year :)

I'll post pics after I get it done of course:)

I will say that I got it quick - there was a slew of junk mail in the envelop from other companies - quilting magazines, some coffee company, etc) - a whole packet full of junk mail inside the envelop... that I thought was pretty weird but I guess they keep their costs down by putting in junk mail. I did look at it all (since I do kinda like junk mail - I know, I'm weird) but there was nothing in there that made me jump out of my seat with excitement lol.

I always get their stuff in about a week, and Im in Wisconsin. I love their stuff!