Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: babylock elegante 2

Hi All,

I have the opportunity to buy an elegante2 for an incredibly low price of $3400. A store is closing them out and no longer going to carry this brand of machine (due to a falling out I guess with the buyer rep). Anyways, this may be my lucky day!! I am a heavy piecer and would love to embroider, however, I currently don't cuz it is cumbersome on my now old machines. I want something that will do both, piecing and embroidery. has anyone had any experience with with machine and what are your recommendations.

thanks so much. A very anxious quilter.... the picklelady

Be sure there is another Baby Lock dealer in proximity should you ever need help or repair on it.

Blog Entries
    check out www.sewing.patternreview.com for info. It has helped me in the past! I have an Ellisimo and love it but I upgraded from a Janome so never had the ellegante.

thanks so much!! I have a dealer close by.

thanks so much!!! I appreciate all responses. I feel this is a good deal and just want to make sure I'm making the right decision.