Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: being able to see embroideryt designs

being able to see embroideryt designs

I have a digitizer I just want something to download to be able to see my designs on my puter.I don`t want to spend $$ for embird.
    Thanks Gale

Blog Entries
    Pulse Ambassador is free. The link is on the right on the page below:
    http://www.pulsemicro.com/embroidery/index.htm

This free software will let you view the designs, change formats and resize.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Quote Originally Posted by grma33 View Post
    I have a digitizer I just want something to download to be able to see my designs on my puter.I don`t want to spend $$ for embird.
    Thanks Gale
    hey Gale..I sent you a PM

do a search for true sizer. It is free. It will allow you to look at the digitized designs and even resize to a point.

Blog Entries
    ERA universal is free or you can send 15 to get the CD; it's a full program that does it all. Check it out.
    Judy

i went and dowloaded true sizer but still does not open my designs saved in my picture file.
    so frustrating.it opens like a digitizer. can anyone help
    Thanks Gale

Quote Originally Posted by grma33 View Post
    i went and dowloaded true sizer but still does not open my designs saved in my picture file.
    so frustrating.it opens like a digitizer. can anyone help
    Thanks Gale
    Gale, what format are these designs stored in your picture files? If they are in an embroidery format, they will only open in an embroidery software. Do you mean that you want to open them just as pictures?
    Candi
    "Kindness is the oil that smooths the frictions in life"
    My etsy Store:
    www.itssewyoudear.etsy.com

Thanks all Mermaide has been a sweetheart and is trying to help me.She sent something via email will see if it works.
    Candi my designs are jeff stored in my pictures but all i see is a little white blue and red box till i transfer to usb then i see them on sewing machine.
    Gale

I have a thumbnail embrillancer. about $39 but it only opens the pictures if they are on the computer. You can't put a cd in & see them.

Perhaps this is a semantics issue? You want to "see" your digitized designs (as they will appear on your sewing machine screen) or do you want to "see" a picture of the design? If you are saving your designs in jef format, they only way to see them is in an embroidery software program, such as the ladies here have reccomended. I think you have the design confused with a picture. There is no picture unless you use the software to convert to a jpg or other type of picture. To see the design on your computer, use software, to see it on the machine, load to a usb stick, to see a picture, covert to jpg. Linda

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast