Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Besides Quilts & Bags

Question Besides Quilts & Bags

Hi!

I want to make something other then Quilts and Tote Bags. Do you have any idea? I guess you call this blocked. ;-)

Susan

Well, this is still a bag........but, I made over 100 bags for Christmas presents. Quick. Easy. Beautiful. And you do not HAVE to use Christmas fabric. I got tired of throwing away all that paper. I wonder if you could find a pattern for quick vests. When I was younger I loved to wear a long sleeved white shirt with a vest.
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

Life is 10 percent what happens to you, and 90 percent what you do about it. - Steve Harvey

Blog Entries
    place mats, table runners, wall hangings, jackets, vests, skirts, hats, tea cozy's, appliance covers, pot holders, rugs, drapes, roman shades, furniture slip covers, pillows, pillow cases....
    do i need to keep going?
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

I went on the Husquavarna Viking site and found a free pattern for a scottie dog pillow that I have made 3 of. They are perfect for stash. Also bought a pattern to make kindle covers, ipads etc. Haven't made one yet, but anxious to do one.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, that I made a change purse for my big purse, and a holder for my computer flash drives.
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

Life is 10 percent what happens to you, and 90 percent what you do about it. - Steve Harvey

Banned
    yes you do Ckcowl!

May I suggest a coat for a maltese???
    Sure is a cute!

Wow ckcowl you are good!!!!!!!!!

I am working on curtains.

There are plenty of potential projects for you to do. Recently I put aside a quilt that was giving me a bit of difficulty to finish. I decided to do a matching jacket, neck warmer, and hat out of the same fleece fabric-black with hand block style butterflies. I finished that project and will return to the quilt in a couple of days-refreshed and ready to tackle the problems I had putting the blocks together correctly.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast