Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Best online stores?

Thank you for these online store sites everyone. I was able to find some fabric that I needed for a quilt I want to make for my granddaughter (22 yrs old) that has red roses and white roses with a little black outline on the roses. Hope it doesn't take to long to get it as I'm anxious to get started. Will post a picture when finished. PS - got the fabric thru desperatequilters.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mizunogirl
    I'm currently making a simple "Millers daughter" quilt, or "stars through the window" depending on who you are...

and for the first time, my local stores did not have the material I wanted or anything like it. (Here's a photo, I just think the animals are perfect for the window parts...)
    It is available from several Online places all for pretty much the same price.
    I feel so silly having never ordered fabric on line before, but I was thinking you all may have some good recommendations for better stores, or places to avoid...feel free to share personal experiences.
    FYYI: I found the material at this site:

http://www.favoritefabric.com/cgi/co...key=SSGSTOSBLU

Quiltshops.com shows other shops that have it too.

Blog Entries
    Well, I have to say that Favorite fabrics Cus. Service is excellent. I placed an order Sun. and then went to her blog. Found a cute child's apron there. Wanted to add it to my order , so on Mon. I called. Michelle was very helpful and fully understood how important it was that I get that apron for my little GD so she has her apron when she helps GM cook. Sarah will be tickled to death about it. Michelle was so accommodating. Made the ordering so much nicer to get personal help.

Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, BettyGee and Grandma1, for mentioning Favorite Fabrics!

Michelle is very helpful on the phones... and very nice in person; we are happy to have her with us to help our customers both near and far.

We understand it's harder to buy fabric online, where you can't touch and see it, so we try to give the extra personal service when someone calls or e-mails.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6