Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Best place to find Jelly Rolls with wide choices of colors

Best place to find Jelly Rolls with wide choices of colors

My daughter is getting married in September and I am going to make them a quilt using Eleanor Burns Braid in a Day pattern. Her colors are a deep plum and silver. I have never bought material via the web so I am hoping I can get some ideas as to the best places to shop. I am looking for a jelly roll that would contain the plum and silver colors. I then need to be able to buy some coordinating fabrics for the the lattice, borders and then lastly the backing and binding.

It will be my first "big" project as I usally just make table runners and nothing larger than a baby quilt. I thought I had better get started on it now so if I run into any problems I have the time to get them taken care of.

Thank you for the help.

Mindy

Blog Entries
    The biggest jelly roll inventory is at Missouri Star Quilt company. I would call the store and ask for their help.
    Got fabric?

Hi Mindy: Try stitch-n-frame.net I found some merlot batik that I was looking for a year and their prices were fabulous. I saved, even with shipping more than $4 per yard. I was impressed with their quality,the the quickness of the shipping, and how well the material was packed for shipping. Have fun! I love the QB, but still haven't learned how to post pictures yet. Lois (tomodachi1) My e mail address is mouse@copper.net if you have any more questions.

I think you can find what you want here: http://www.fatquartershop.com/store/...499&page_id=17
    I did searches under silver and plum (but didn't get purples) so this page is what I got when searching purple.
    Since I gain weight reading cookbooks, why can't I lose weight watching a fitness program?