Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bleeder cloth

I did check the search first and it came up with Leader cloth and then a long list of other rather interesting things.

But I am really trying to find out what, where and how (in the laundry(?).. these cloths are located. If I had a name or the aisle at the store they are in, that would help. I keep thinking it would be something for the laundry room???

Color catchers. Found in the laundry aisle.

Color Grabber at JoAnn's by the irons.

The color catchers are made by Shout and yes, they can be found in the laundry aisle.

Blog Entries
    Shout brand are the ones I buy. They are in a small box in the laundry section, so you have to look for them. Both Walmart and Target carry them here. The grocery stores probably also have them.

Here's a picture of the box. I found that helpful when I first started looking for them.
    http://www.shoutitout.com/preserve-colors.aspx

Just got a box today at our local Shur-Fine. Top shelf in with the laundry detergent. 24 in a box for $4.17 - a nice round price! lol

Color catchers.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Thank you all for the info. I haven't used these before and was wanting to give it a try. I know where to look now.

thank you all... I would love to have both sides of my brain working at the same time. The quilt that I am makimg for for my loves first grand daughter. He was notified that he was a grand day 8 months after the fact. So I need to finish the quilt and have it finished by
    thursday afternoon. He leaves at 4:30 am . wish me luck, this is one of the more detailed quilts that I have done and between my embroidery module and my GO, I was able to put just the right touchs without making it to busy. Once I blanket stitch the photo to the back and embroider the information of the quilt, I am almost done.