Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Blog with doll clothes pattern ...

Hi Everyone!
    I read this blog this moring about a lady who is on the road trip to southern california and a quilt store shop hop. There are some really fun quilts she is showing at the different stores. One is our clothing blocks that we fell in love with. Here is the link to the site .... Have fun on the shop hop!

http://cactus-needle.blogspot.com/

OMG! Red....what a great spot to see some great quilts!! This should tell all foolish quilt stores 'no pictures' how crazy they are...I am going online to find the store now!!:)Skeat....oh, and thanks...I think!LOL

Blog Entries
    Oh My what a trip that must have been. The shops look like so much fun. The few we have around here are so small. The first quilt,the one margaret liked, was my favorite but they are all beautiful.

Doesn't this look like the most fun ever? I found the pattern on ebay, it is called betsy's closet. I also found out there is a companion pattern called benjii's pockets of the boy's clothing, but I just got the one for now.
    Ever since we saw the blocks posted here, we have been talkng about them. I am so glad that I finally found it. :D