Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Bounce fabric spray

Lightbulb Bounce fabric spray

I found the Bounce fabric spray at Wal-Mart.It is 16 oz. for $2 96 plus tax.There had been a coupon on them but had been removed.I asked the cashier about it and she thought it was for .25 cents off.Oh well always late.I tried it and do like it.Not as expensive as Best Press.Now think I will get 1 to add to quilt retreat door prizes.

Huh? Who knew that there was a spray. I use Best Press an I buy it from Mary Ellen's website. She usually has free shipping. I buy the gallon size. Need to look for Bounce.

Blog Entries
    I found it at our local Walmart. Only three bottles so I bought all of them. I like it a lot. Same as Best Press just different scent. If you have a Tuesday Morning store in your area, I found a quart spray bottle of Linen Press for $4.99. It is for pressing sheets, etc and I can't tell a bit of difference from Best Press. It has a light clean scent. Made in France.
    Last edited by BellaBoo; 02-01-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    Got fabric?

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    Actually I think the coupon was for $1.00 off, thats what it was for when I found it at Wal-Mart and Target as well. LOVE IT!!!
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Thanks Bellaboo,there is not a Tuesday Morning near me,I live in the mountains of North GA.But there is 1 at Buford near my DS and DDIL.I will ask my DDIL to check on it for me.I wish I had gotten it when it had a dollar off coupon.

I will pick some up and give it a try.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
    I found it at our local Walmart. Only three bottles so I bought all of them. I like it a lot. Same as Best Press just different scent. If you have a Tuesday Morning store in your area, I found a quart spray bottle of Linen Press for $4.99. It is for pressing sheets, etc and I can't tell a bit of difference from Best Press. It has a light clean scent. Made in France.
    I will check out Tuesday morning, haven't found the bounce spray at our local walmarts yet.

thank you for the info i will check it out next time i am at Walmart!! thanks Bella for the tip at Tuesday Mornings

Someone posted on the boards that she always cut her Mary Ellen's in half with water. I've been doing it ever since and I for one, cannot tell the difference except it goes further!

I will be checking out the Bounce spray and Tuesday Morning! Great tips!
    Smiles from Idaho,
    Onalee

"What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?" ~ Michael Hyatt

I know what bounce sheets are for; however, what is the spray for???? Teresa

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast