Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Brother PE-Design 5.0, turning jpgs into .pes files

Brother PE-Design 5.0, turning jpgs into .pes files

I haven't used my PE- Design 5.0 software for my Brother embroidery sewing machine
    in ages. I forgot how to convert to a .pes file. I have the manual but it seems so complicated! Does anyone know of a tutorial for PE-Design and how to convert?

i don't think you can turn a jpgs into pes embroidery design without digitizingsoftware is pe-design 5.0 a digitizing software maybe I'm getting confuse with ped basic try this link
    http://welcome.solutions.brother.com...=hf_design5eus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mandyrose View Post
    i don't think you can turn a jpgs into pes embroidery design without digitizingsoftware is pe-design 5.0 a digitizing software maybe I'm getting confuse with ped basic try this link
    http://welcome.solutions.brother.com...=hf_design5eus
    Yes, PE-Design is conversion software created by Brother to turn images into .pes embroidery files. It's complicated to use and I was hoping that after all these years there would be a tutorial to make it easier to understand. I will keep digging in the Internet and experimenting with the software. Thanks, Sande

Quote Originally Posted by NanaCsews2 View Post
    This might help. I'll try this later today and let you know. Thank you, Sande

Sande, are you wanting to convert a jpg file to an emb. design? Yes you can..I do it sometimes with the stitch wizard for simple designs (I have v5). because the wizard cannot make as perfect a design as digitizing. But sometimes it is just fine. The steps are 2 long to list here but if you want to pm me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sande View Post
    I haven't used my PE- Design 5.0 software for my Brother embroidery sewing machine
    in ages. I forgot how to convert to a .pes file. I have the manual but it seems so complicated! Does anyone know of a tutorial for PE-Design and how to convert?
    Or are you wanting to turn a.pem/pen/pel into .pes? I am confused after re-reading your post and the first reply to it.