Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Childs sewing machine question

Hello everybody.
    Does anybody know anything about childrens sewing machines? My husband has become very interested in old singers and kids sewing machines. He has just brought home an old child's sewing machine made in Germany. The needle is broken. I don't know where to find needles for it. Not that I will be sewing on it but he seems to think it has to have a needle. lol Does anybody have any suggestions?
    Judy in Ohio

I was curious, as I have noticed almost every machine maker has a kid size version.......they ever have a model called Hello Kitty.

Here is an article, maybe it will help http://ezinearticles.com/?Sewing-Machines-for-Children&id=141024

Blog Entries
    Judy, try goggling the brand name and model number if you can find it on the machine. You will probably find some kind of "trail" to follow from there. Good luck!

There is no model number on this machine but I haven't done any searching on the internet yet. Im sure I will find something eventually. I just thought that maybe somebody on here might know something about them.
    Judy