Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Quilt Pattern

Christmas Quilt Pattern

Good Morning,
    I am in need of a pretty Christmas quilt pattern. My church has a "Harvest Sale" in November and we ususally have a quilt to auction or raffle off. I have been asked to make a quilt for this year's sale and was asked if it could be a Christmas quilt. It needs to be a queen or king and an easy pattern. (I may have others working on it with me that are not very experienced quilters.) If anyone has a pattern or knows where to get one (I will buy it) please pm me and let me know. Thanks.

I love Crazy Old Ladies Christmas quilts. I made 3 last Christmas. They are easy and fun!!

Good morning to you too, and welcome! I'm sure you will get some great ideas, but any pattern you like could be a Christmas quilt if you use Christmas fabrics. Good luck.
    Peace is one of His greatest gifts.

What about a 10 min block... I'm working on one.. It is SO easy and fast~~but looks hard!

What's a Crazy Old Lady Christmas quilt?
    I'm a newbie here and to quilting.

I agree, if you use Christmas fabrics you could use any pattern. ALSO, what is a Crazy Old lady Christmas Quilt? sounds like a fun one.
    http://www.oregonquilting.net
    I choose to give my life away for things that last forever

Thanks, ladies. I checked out the Old Ladies quilt patterns and the 10 min. blocks. I must say the 10 min. blocks are fascinating. I am going to see what Christmas fabrics I can find today and maybe that will inspire me. LOL (Guess I'm just not ready to think about Christmas already).

Blog Entries
    I did a Christmas quilt using Eleanor Burn's Tumbling 9 patch ( I think that's the title) you make 9 patch squares then cut them into 4ths turn and shuffle then resew them together It worked great with the Christmas fabrics and is easy to do Good luck in your choice and don't forget to post pictures of your finished quilt. Best stitches --April

Poinsetta Passion by Quilt Country in Lewisville, TX. BEAUTIFUL....but better get started now! I'm making one for my living room for this Christmas. hope it's done by then!
    ~Laura

Wise words from my 7 year old niece: "Aunt Laura, you must think you can't have too much fabric like a pizza can't have too much cheese." Well said, Gracie!

Missouri Star has some cute Christmas Layer Cakes and the Double Slice Layer Cake pattern looks fun and easy. The tutorial is on their site.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast