Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: craftybear, jimsgem, cjomomma, cutebuns, charismah, clem55, ditter,(to just name a few) ..I'm calling all of you out....

Ya'll are enablers!! You are always posting words of encouragement, links and resources to generate new ideas, photos of beautiful FMQ, jokes and humor, detailed tutorials and moderating the boards with fairness and knowledge. The artist and crafter in me is beyond grateful, but my wallet.........not so much :P

Seriously, what a great group of people that I find gathered here everyday. Im still a newbie so alot of what I see is new and exciting to me. Thank you all for taking the time to share your talents and wisdom with everyone here. Honestly I could go on and on listing names but jimsgem may have to moderate my never ending title line if I did that.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this board and the people here. Thank you to ALL the posters !!!!! :thumbup:

I totally agree!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kraftykimberly
    Ya'll are enablers!! You are always posting words of encouragement, links and resources to generate new ideas, photos of beautiful FMQ, jokes and humor, detailed tutorials and moderating the boards with fairness and knowledge. The artist and crafter in me is beyond grateful, but my wallet.........not so much :P

Seriously, what a great group of people that I find gathered here everyday. Im still a newbie so alot of what I see is new and exciting to me. Thank you all for taking the time to share your talents and wisdom with everyone here. Honestly I could go on and on listing names but jimsgem may have to moderate my never ending title line if I did that.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this board and the people here. Thank you to ALL the posters !!!!! :thumbup:

What a great post. I agree with all you say. I am here 1 year and have learned so much. Thank you all for sharing.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    I totally agree!!!
    We have the most awesome group here! :D:D

Quilters are the best.

Whew, (wiping my forehead) I thought I was in trouble or something. I thought "what did I do now"

Everyone on here contributes to the board. We like to see lots of people having a great time and making friends and of course MAKING QUILTS!

This board is the best. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D

Blog Entries
    Scared me too!! LOL I enjoy this board so much, can't contribute too much quilting help, just don't know enough myself, but I sure enjoy adding what little I can and learning from others. I just spend too much time reading and looking to get anything done around here!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ann clare
    What a great post. I agree with all you say. I am here 1 year and have learned so much. Thank you all for sharing.
    ann clare
    I just happened to notice that today is actually your 1 year quilting board member birthday. So happy birthday !!!!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast