Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Craigslist fabric ad

I found this ad today and while I don't live there, I will be going through this area in two weeks. I have contacted the seller and asked about selling it all to one buyer.
    She says it is over 1000 yards (quilting fabric) and actually had one buyer put $1000 down and her hubby lost his job, so she refunded. If anyone is interested, you may want to contact her. I will wait till I am in the local area and if it (or any of it) is still available, I will contact her then.

Nashville, TN Craigslist

http://nashville.craigslist.org/art/2270401051.html

*fanning self*..... oh Lordy!!!!!! why can't I find these kinds of deals!?!?!?

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Makes me wish I loved closer. I would help her organize all of it and take payment in fabric's.

Banned
    Beware! There are alot of scams on Craigs list. :shock:

I agree with Marcie. Be very careful and don't go by yourself. We have had some very serious problems in this area with Craig's list. It sounds like a fabulous deal and may be legit, but just use some caution especially if it isn't an area that is familiar to you. Let us know what happens!

Blog Entries
    Well, I do live near and I just e-mailed to find out where she/he is and only left my cell no. It will be interesting to see if I get a response. When she/he said downtown Nashville a flag went up.....we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by McQuilter
    Well, I do live near and I just e-mailed to find out where she/he is and only left my cell no. It will be interesting to see if I get a response. When she/he said downtown Nashville a flag went up.....we will see.
    She emailed me her phone number to contact her, so hopefully she will get hold of you.