Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: crossword quilt

In the moth on Nov 2010 I saw a crossword quilt in a magazine and now can't find it... It was on the left side page of the magazine.... had white blocks with black letters... also had black sashing.... can anyone help me?

Blog Entries

I saw one last month at the grocery store....It was in a magazine called Machine Embroidery and textiles (I think). I know I have also seen the same magazine at Borders Book Store.

Blog Entries
    The magazine was called " Quiltmaker's Quilting & Embroidery" edition Fall 2010. This must going to be a popular pattern, I have answered another thread with the same question. Have fun, it looks very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by quilterella
    The magazine was called " Quiltmaker's Quilting & Embroidery" edition Fall 2010. This must going to be a popular pattern, I have answered another thread with the same question. Have fun, it looks very interesting.
    Thanks for the corrections, because I have been racking my brain. It was an awesome pattern and will have to go find the pattern asap.