Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: cutting mat

Haven't read all of the posts, but I put mine in the sun/hot area with either clamps or heavy books on the bubbled up area and it flattens out nicely.

One time I put rectangle cake pans or really any type of flat container would do and poured boiling water in the pans,I repeated this a couple times till the mat was flat. then placed heavy books on it for a couple of days, that has been a couple years ago and it is still good as new.

Quote Originally Posted by raedar63
    One time I put rectangle cake pans or really any type of flat container would do and poured boiling water in the pans,I repeated this a couple times till the mat was flat. then placed heavy books on it for a couple of days, that has been a couple years ago and it is still good as new.
    I will try this...gosh, but these mats are costly, anything is good to try in order to same cash. It seems that winter and loss of good strong sunlight has arrived.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5