Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cutting table

Quote Originally Posted by cmw0829 View Post
    I have the cutting table that they sell at Joann's. Two fold down flaps and it's on wheels. When folded down, it's 12" x 36" by 36" high. I often use mine with only one flap up and can stow it easily when not in use. I like a large space for cutting so it works for me. It's not the sturdiest thing in the world but it's a good solution for me. They often have them on sale.
    Ditto for me....when it is fully open, it does great for quilt work, especially for squaring quilted tops off before binding.

Quote Originally Posted by cmw0829 View Post
    I have the cutting table that they sell at Joann's. Two fold down flaps and it's on wheels. When folded down, it's 12" x 36" by 36" high. I often use mine with only one flap up and can stow it easily when not in use. I like a large space for cutting so it works for me. It's not the sturdiest thing in the world but it's a good solution for me. They often have them on sale.
    Me too. I had one given to me and I really like the size of it. I do put blocks under the feet when I'm doing a lot of cutting, as it's a tad too short for me. I also saved up to buy the ironing pad that fits it from Keepsake Quilting. It cost $50, but this means I have a large ironing surface, with my big cutting mat on about half the table. It's so handy to iron big stuff and cut right on the same table. Haven't had any problem with it being unstable.
    "The business of life is making memories. In the end, it is all we have." Butler Charlie Carson, Downton Abbey, season 4, episode 3, PBS.

Blog Entries
    Thank you all for the wonderful ideas. I will look into all options.
    Karen from Louisiana

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2